JOB DESCRIPTION: Journeyman Plumber
Due to recent growth, JAM Plumbing, a well-established and reputable contractor, is seeking a talented Journeyman Plumber to add to the team! We take pride in the value that we bring to our clients. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, flexible work schedule options, and opportunities for professional development.
- Excellent Pay
- Professional Growth
- Potential to work on a job by job and or project basis
- 2+ years relevant experience (Experience in Call services and Remodeling preferred)
- Licensed Journeyman Plumber
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal and resolution skills
- Ability to oversee and ‘think on the job’
- Bring your own tools
- Valid Driver License
- Willing to take a Drug Test
$38-45/hr to start (Depending on Experience and qualifications)
If interested in this position, please email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach me (call/text) directly at 971-712-4884
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. Majority of work will be in Portland Oregon.